- Comparing the effects of a home-based exercise program using a gerontechnology to a community-based group exercise program on functional capacities in older adults after a minor injury.Martel D, Lauzé M, Agnoux A, Fruteau de Laclos L, Daoust R, Emond M, Sirois MJ, Aubertin-Leheudre M.Experimental gerontology
- Performance of the French version of the 4AT for screening the elderly for delirium in the emergency department.
- Is the Drug Burden Index Related to Declining Functional Status at Follow-up in Community-Dwelling Seniors Consulting for Minor Injuries? Results from the Canadian Emergency Team Initiative Cohort Study. Drugs & Aging Kouladjian-O’Donnell L, Reeve E, Hilmer S, Carmichael PH, Emond M.
- Reasons and outcomes for patients receiving ICS/LABA agents prior to, and one month after, emergency department presentations for acute asthma. Villa-Roel C, Borgundvaag B, Majumdar SR, Emond M, Campbell S, Sivilotti M, Abu-Laban RB, Stiell IG, Aaron SD, Senthilselvan A, Rowe BH and AIR Investigators. Journal of asthma
- Impact of wearing a helmet on the risk of hospitalization and intracranial haemorrhage after a sports injury. Le Sage N, Tardif PA, Prévost ML, Batomen-Kuimi BL, Gagnon AP, Emond M, Chauny JM, Frémont P. Brain Injury
- Quantity of opioids consumed following an emergency department visit for acute pain: a Canadian prospective cohort study. Daoust R, Paquet J, Cournoyer A, Piette E, Morris J, Gosselin S, Emond M, Lavigne G, Lee J, Chauny JM. BMJ Open.
- Using the Bergman-Paris question to screen seniors in the Emergency Department.
Laguë A, Voyer P, Ouellet MC, Boucher V, Giroux M, Pelletier M, Gouin É, Daoust R, Berthelot S, Morin M, Minh Vu TT, Lee J, Brousseau AA, Sirois MJ, Émond M. CJEM
- Comparing the effects of a home-based exercise program using a gerontechnology to a community-based group exercise program on functional capacities in older adults after a minor injury. Martel D, Lauzé M, Agnoux A, Fruteau de Laclos L, Daoust R, Émond M, Sirois MJ, Aubetin-Leheudre M. Experimental gerontology